This page is for anyone who would like to take part in the School Photography Challenges which is now open to Prep children from Years 4 to 6, Senior students and staff (you do not need to attend a club).
The latest themes for your photography will be posted here, as will links to the winning images - see below.
Interpret each theme in your own way – e.g. Food, could be wrappers, lots of sweets in a pile or a close up of an orange etc.
Think about the composition and how it would look as a printed out photograph. Ask Mrs Lloyd-Johnson if you are not sure. You may use a camera or mobile.
A prize will be given each fortnight to the winner of each year group.
Please send your best 3 images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your name and year / form.
No selfies or people to be included in the photos unless specified by the theme.
- Landmarks and Buildings - see the winners here!
- Animals - see the winners here!
- Food - see the winners here!
- Christmas - see the winners here!
- Sport - see the winners here!
- Technology - see the winners here!
- Panorama - see the winners here!
- Water - see the winners here!
- Music - deadline 19th April 2017
- Science - deadline 3rd May 2017
- School - deadline 17th May 2017
- Open - deadline 7th June 2017
- House Competition - deadline 21st June 2017 (theme to be confirmed)