Whether you are a regular to Birkenhead School or someone who is considering experiencing us for the first time, we hope you find our website has all the information you require; if not, then please do not hesitate to contact Clare Birch on 0151 651 3095.
The programme of activities is designed for children aged between 4-15 years to have an action packed week of skill and personal development. The programme runs from 10am until 4pm each day. We are mindful of the fact that it is their holiday and the emphasis for these courses is to have lots of fun, make new friends, and learn new skills through active participation.
What's special about our courses?
- We use facilities specifically designed for the age groups on our courses.
- Ours are not just 'sports courses'; we offer a wide range of activities, making use of the unrivalled facilities and equipment on our campus.
- Our course leaders are all qualified teachers or coaches.
- All staff on our campus, not just the course leaders, have enhanced CRB disclosures.
- We are a registered charity, not a business seeking to make profit.
- We have a track-record of excellence and have been delivering holiday activity courses for over 20 years.
- We provide lunch: your children do not need to bring their own food.
We are confident this provides a unique offer. Moreover, when you come to us you have the assurance that comes from Birkenhead School’s 150 year history.
Booking forms along with parental & medical consent forms can be downloaded from the links below. There is also the option to book our Early (8am-10am) and Late Fun Club sessions (4pm-6pm) which are held in "Little School".
We look forward to welcoming you.
Holiday Activity Course Team: Rupert Rule (Course Director) and Clare Birch (Course Administrator)