Booking courses for HAC 2014
The programme of activities is designed for children aged between 4-15 years to have an action packed week of skill and personal development. The programme runs from 10am until 4pm each day. We are mindful of the fact that it is their holiday and the emphasis for these courses is to have lots of fun, make new friends, and learn new skills through active participation.
During our holiday club:
· We use facilities specifically designed for the age groups on our courses
· Our courses are not just ‘sports courses’ we offer a wide range of activities, making use of the unrivalled facilities and equipment on our campus
· Our course leaders are all educational professionals or qualified sport coaches and have enhanced CRB disclosures
· We work within statutory adult: child ratios
· We have a track-record of excellence and have been delivering holiday activity courses for over 20 years
· We provide a sit down lunch: your children do not need to bring their own food
We are confident this provides a unique offer. Moreover, when you come to us you have the assurance that comes from Birkenhead School’s 150 year history. There is also the option to book our Early (8am-10am) and Late Fun Club sessions (4pm-6pm) which are held in "Little School".
We look forward to welcoming you
Holiday Activity Course Team: Steph Harris and Tom Brand (Course Directors) and Clare Birch (Course Administrator)